Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Net Worth (Jan 2012)

It's been a great start to 2012.  Everything seems to be up.  We'll see what happens when the elections are nearer.



Credit cards are at an extremely high (at least for us) due to tuition costs and various other expenses in January.  Property values have gone down actually due to a couple foreclosures in our neighborhood.  We even considered purchasing one, but owning a rental didn't make any sense... at least at the moment.

In any case, I started a Car fund in mint.  We reached our goal for $15k savings which is good for us.  My TSP is around $71k which is a new high for us as well, breaking the 70k mark.  Alrighty, making up for last year's losses... My two gambles of the year, buying call options for NFLX and CSTR... both of which has soared because of good earnings numbers, unfortunately I sold them right before they soared.  So I'm kinda sore right now.

In any case, leaving money on the table seems to be my recurring habit of the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment