It has been a beautiful start to 2011. We went on a wild vacation and came back more or less intact. So what do we have planned for 2011?
Here are my goals:
- Save $30k for downpayment on new house.
- Buy or be in the process of purchasing a new house with at least 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, garage, an office for me and nice kitchen for my wife.
- Match or surpass last year's stock market rally of 50%+ gains
- Take at least 4-1 week vacations this year.
- Start teaching my daughter to read and count numbers
- Continue learning chinese
- Start playing soccer with the kids (teaching them all my skills)
- Work from home 100% (this will actually happen in Mid-February)
- Get my next Pay Grade promotion (hopefully in July).
- Maintain 110% production (6.8 cases)and 20 Hours of OT (1.2 cases)
- Finish at least 3-4 classes towards my degree in Seminary
- Read through Bible in a year using the M'Cheyne reading plan.
- Memorize the Book of Philippians
- Continue hosting bible study and be active in a 3-4 more people's lives.
Well there you have it. Some of my goals for this year.