Friday, January 1, 2010

About Family Financial Report

A little about us, I met my wife in 2004 and we have been married since 2005, we have two girls, been homeowners since Dec 2008, we have lots of family in the area, and spend a lot of time at our church  I currently work for the largest employer in the area, the Federal Government..

The Family Financial Report was first thought up in 2010 as a way to report our finances to my family since we spent so little time talking about finances.  This was a way I could report back to my wife and allow her time to analyze the data at her convenience.  I hope it will serve both as a guide and accountability for us as well as a resource for whoever wants to see how we do budgeting. 

I'll try to make things simple and practical but if you have any questions or if there is anything you don't understand please feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment